Our Full Day coaching events are customised to the needs of each rider with input from three highly experienced coaches, we tune your bike and riding so you get the most out of both.
Forest of Dean | 11th Ocotber 2019
2 in stock
2 in stock
DURING YOUR DAY WITH US YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A full bike check up
- Bike fit setup
- Detailed suspension composition with Will Soffe
- Expert ride coaching from Will and Alan Milway
- Personalised strength and fitness feedback from Alan
- Access to some fantastic trails in the Forest of Dean
- Detailed feedback in your Dial Pack covering bike setup, fitness and riding technique
- Setup crib sheet for the workshop wall
- A hearty lunch along with tea, coffee and cake from the Pedal-a-Bike-Away café
If you’re not familiar with the Forest of Dean or FoD to the locals then you are in for a treat! There’s pretty much everything to keep riders smiling, from smooth flowing trails to rough downhill tracks they all need to be taken on confidently. Each rider will be sent a pre-event questionnaire to fill out so we can get an idea of what challenges the group encounters during a ride. This might be something from your bike setup, personal fitness or riding technique but we encourage all riders to take down some notes of the previous month’s riding so we can gauge what needs working on from our three coaches. Once all that’s done and the van/car is packed then we’ll be waiting for you to arrive, grab your bike and share a brew in our pits before we hit the trails.